- Anton turns the tables on Scarlet, escapes and attempts to capture her. She manages to evade him and rejoins the others.
- After patching themselves up at Serge Milic’s safe house, they do some digging. Along the way they try to trace the money trail for their payment. Scarlet messes up and Serbian gangster come for them. Serge is not happy.
- After escaping the gangsters, Robin uses her contact Zer0 to track down Rubek to Lebanon.
- Using cover identities they cross the border to Montenegro and then fly to Lebanon.
- They arrive too late and discover Rubek is already dead. From hotel footage and evidence at crime scene, he was killed by Madison Smith, a supposedly deceased comrade of John’s. She must possess superhuman strength and a poisonous (paralytic) bite.
- The group finds another safehouse via Scarlet’s contact Peter Yared. There they dig into the laptop and into Brigadier-General Malcolm Lennart himself. They find his mother recently recovered from cancer thanks to the help of Panecea Pharmaceuticals which suggests he might have been leveraged by the Conspiracy.
- After recovering the SIM card from Georg Rudek’s phone, Scarlet tracks his recent calls to a boat in the Danube in Belgrade. That boat belongs to Danilo Brigovic, a boss in Nasa Stvar.
(S)Entries , Part II